We offer coverage options that are both flexible and affordable and will work with you on an individual basis to find a policy that best suits your needs. Our team is dedicated to providing the assurance that your family and your possessions are secure.
Our Home Insurance coverage options include:
- Property Insurance
- Homeowners Liability
- Renters Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Mobile Home Insurance
- Scheduled Property Insurance
- Landlords Insurance
- In-Home Business Insurance
There are several ways to save on home insurance. Valley Oaks Insurance Agency is your trusted solution for homeowners’ insurance
- Have your agent shop around and compare quotes from multiple insurance companies to find the best price.
- Consider raising your deductible. A higher deductible means you'll pay more out of pocket if you need to file a claim, but it also means you'll pay lower premiums.
- Install safety features like smoke detectors, deadbolt locks, and a security system. This can help lower your premiums.
- Consider bundling your home insurance with other types of insurance, such as auto insurance. Many insurance companies offer discounts for bundling policies.
- Don't insure your home for the market value. Insure it for the cost to rebuild it, which is usually less than the market value.
- Pay your premiums annually instead of monthly, as some insurance companies charge a fee for monthly payments.
- Maintain a good credit score, as insurance companies often use credit scores to help determine premiums.
- Stay claims-free, as making a claim can cause your premiums to increase.
Call our office for a free review. Please contact us or give us a call to learn more. You can also request a quote if you’re ready to start on a policy. Valley oaks Insurance Agency is proud to provide insurance in Roseville, Sacramento, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Rancho Cordova, and Folsom, CA. We also serve other areas in the state.
The information shared in this blog is provided and written on an opinion basis and for informational purposes, they do solely represent the opinions of Valley Oaks Insurance.