We work to ensure that your personal insurance provides the protection you deserve and need. We understand you may need different coverage like a personal umbrella, RV insurance, valuable articles coverage, earthquake, or flood coverage. These tips can help you shop for home insurance., find a policy that fits your budget, and get peace of mind. Let’s get started.
1. Use an agent like us to represent you in the market. We know and understand personal insurance, and we are much better equipped to help you manage your personal insurance program. We will stand by you in every claim situation.
2. Only use financially strong insurers. It is vital that your insurance is there to pay for claims. Look for insurers with an “A” rating by AM Best.
3. Make sure you have high liability limits. It is essential that every homeowner have enough liability insurance to cover the unexpected events. This is especially true if you own an RV, ATV or boat.
4. Consider increasing your deductibles. Often a slight increase in your deductibles can reduce premiums. If you are able to manage a larger deductible, you may be better off in the end.
5. Allow your agent to manage your entire personal insurance needs. Having one source for all your policies will save you time. Also having one professional handle all your needs gives them the ability to understand your entire needs.
Don’t forget to ask about the many different discounts offered by insurance companies. We want to help you save as much money as possible and can find every discounts you’re eligible for, while providing you with the insurance you need to protect your family. Apply online for a fast and free quote.
Please contact us or give us a call to learn more. You can also request a quote if you’re ready to start on a policy. Valley oaks Insurance Agency is proud to provide insurance in Roseville, Sacramento, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Rancho Cordova, and Folsom, CA. We also serve other areas in the state.
The information shared in this blog is provided and written on an opinion basis and for informational purposes, they do solely represent the opinions of Valley Oaks Insurance.