We Know And understand Personal Insurance
California Personal Insurance Planning
Finding the right auto insurance is not always an easy task. Don’t believe the TV ads; it does take longer than ten minutes to get personal insurance. But finding the right insurance for you does not have to be overly difficult. Let us do all the heavy lifting.
There are a number of items you may want to consider when reviewing your auto insurance needs.
1. Let Us Shop for the Lowest Price Available
You get what you pay for, and we compare not only price, but policy features as well. Not all auto insurance companies offer enhanced benefits like superior claims handling, customer service guarantees, and roadside rental car delivery. We assess all of the benefits included in each policy to determine the true value that you will receive.
2. Choose Adequate Liability Coverage
Liability insurance helps protect you and your assets if you cause an injury to others or damage the property of others with your vehicle. If you choose lower liability limits, an accident that causes serious injury can result in medical bills and lost wages that could far exceed your minimum coverage and leave you financially exposed. Make sure you’re fully protected.
3. Don’t Miss Out On Potential DiscountsYou could get discounts for low-mileage driving, having multiple policies through the same insurance carrier, using anti-theft devices, taking defensive driving courses, and more. Be sure to ask which discounts are available.
4. Update Your Policy To Reflect Any Major Life Changes
Keep your policy current. For example, forgetting to add a new teen driver to your policy can cost you dearly in the case of an accident. You may need to alter your policy if you purchase a new home, car or other property, change your marital status, start a business, move, or retire.
5. Always consider increasing your deductibles on older autos
Increasing auto deductibles can save hundreds over time. Older vehicles will have low valuation, and in the event of a total loss you may not receive much settlement.
At Valley Oaks Insurance Agency, we are committed to the safety and security of you and your family, which is why we will work with you to create a perfect policy that protects all of your interests. Since Personal Umbrella Insurance will vary depending on your individual coverage needs, it’s important to discuss your options with one of our insurance specialists before making a decision.
Why An Independent Agent Can Be Best Suited For You
A Valley Oaks Insurance Update
To say that your insurance policy is only as good as your agent is a bold statement. You have also heard me say, that not all policies are created equal. Just what do I mean by this? The idea is that your agent is the most important part of your insurance program. Here are three reasons why this is true:
1. Insurance companies only offer a policy, they do not design coverage. On the other hand, independent agents can design coverage that is best for your specific needs.
2. Independent agents work for the client, not the insurer.
3. Experienced agents can help you identify and manage your risk, rather than sell you a policy.
The best way to ensure you are getting the best advice and value is to have a trusted relationship with an experienced agent. Like any relationship, communication is the key. A good agent will listen to the customer and offer risk and insurance solutions. There are times when insurance is not the best solution. Again, here are examples:
1. Contractual Risk Transfer – There are many ways to transfer your risk through a contract or agreement. An example might be for products liability. If you are distributing a product manufactured by another party you can transfer the product liability to them, rather than take that risk on.
2. Self-Insure – There are times when the risk may be such that you are better off self-insuring rather than spending a lot on an insurance policy with a super high deductible. Sometimes, you can mitigate risk by putting risk control techniques in place to reduce or eliminate the risk all together.
Only an agent who is interested in your best interests would offer you options that included no insurance. Rather than using any agent to get you an insurance quote, select a qualified independent agent who will collaborate with you and design a risk management program that meets your needs.
As an independent insurance agency in Roseville, CA, our goal is to assist you in all your insurance needs. We will help you manage and plan for all your potential risks. As professionals, we assess your needs and offer you a variety of insurance products to choose from.
Service, whether it is in response to an insurance claim or general question, is the most important value we offer you. Please contact us or give us a call to learn more. You can also request a quote if you’re ready to start on a policy.
Valley oaks Insurance Agency is proud to provide insurance in Roseville, Sacramento, Lincoln, Granite Bay, Rancho Cordova, and Folsom, CA. We also serve other areas in the state.